Physical Therapy – Spokane Valley, WA
Are you looking for Physical Therapy in Spokane Valley? If so, you’re in the right place! At Gordon Physical Therapy, our goal is to help our clients stay as active and mobile as possible, without relying on pain medications, injections and surgery.
We help our clients with a wide range of issues and diagnoses, which are detailed in the list below. We also offer several specialty services that you won’t find at most physical therapy clinics in Spokane and Spokane Valley, which are also listed below.
If you’d like to find out more about how to join us for physical therapy, or you have more questions before you make a decision about physical therapy, we’d love to hear from you!
Simply give us a call at (509) 892-5442 or fill out one of our online forms if you’d like someone from Gordon PT to reach out to you!
Physical Therapy Services (Complete List)
- ORTHOPEDIC AND SPORTS INJURIES: Getting back in shape and ready to get out on the field following an injury is important. We specialize in helping you make rapid gains so you can return to your sport or activity that you love as quickly as possible.
- BACK AND NECK PAIN: Whether the pain is severe or mild, appropriate treatment is critical.
- POST-SURGICAL REHAB: after surgery, physical therapy can help you rebuild strength and regain range of motion. We offer post-surgical rehab for all major surgeries related to the shoulders, knees, ankles, back and neck. This also includes treatment various surgeries related to fractures.
- AUTO INJURIES: these injuries are often treated with a combination of physical therapy, occupational therapy and massage therapy at Gordon Physical Therapy. Fractures, headaches, back, neck, and shoulder pain can be debilitating, and we work with you to help your body heal.
- FALL PREVENTION AND BALANCE: these skills are critical to your quality of life. Loss of strength and balance can occur after hospitalization, injury, and even disease. When people have fallen or experience a loss of balance, they may become less active. Physical therapy can build confidence and teach skills that allow you to get back to performing your favorite activities.
- We also offer Vestibular Rehab for patients with vertigo, dizziness, and light-headedness.
- AQUATIC THERAPY (POOL THERAPY): in May of 2015, we were excited to begin offering Aquatic Therapy services. Our program is located off-site at Evergreen Fountains, which is a retirement community located at 1201 N. Evergreen in Spokane Valley, just south of I-90. The pool is kept at a pleasant 88 degrees, and the facility also includes full locker rooms and a large hot tub (truly the best part!). Patients who qualify must first attend a land-based evaluation.
- Common conditions seen and treated in the pool: working in the water is an ideal environment for several conditions, including but not limited to severe arthritis, traumatic injuries and fractures with limited weight bearing tolerance on one or both legs, and people who have severe pain with land-based stretching and exercise. People who have poor balance with a history of falls (sometimes due to a stroke), also greatly benefit from working in the water, as it is a very safe environment to work on balance.
Want Some Help To Get There Faster?
© 2018 Gordon Physical Therapy