“Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care” with Dr. Rachae Bell
Episode 8: “Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care” with Dr. Rachae Bell
- Dr. Bell grew up in Davenport playing multiple sports and was interested in medicine from her experience in sports. While working on her undergraduate degree in California, her roommate convinced her to talk to some chiropractors, as Dr. Bell was much more interested in natural medicine vs. pharmacology. This started off her journey to becoming a chiropractor.
- While in school, Dr. Bell was fascinated with every aspect of chiropractic care, but was especially drawn to focusing on the upper cervical spine, which is the region including the base of your skull and the top 2 vertebrae (neck bones).
- Dr. Bell explains the differences between her style of upper cervical care and typical chiropractic treatment, which includes more focus on aligning the upper neck to allow adequate flow of CSF (Cerebro-Spinal Fluid). She then explains how impaired flow of the CSF, which baths the brain and spinal cord in fluid and nutrients, can cause many of the symptoms her clients need help with. This leads to our discussion of her ability to help people with migraine headaches, chronic neck pain, and neurological disorders (such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease).
- Dr. Bell also shares some helpful tips to help people improve their posture, keep their spines/necks in alignment, and potentially sleep better at night.
- Listen to the episode to hear all the details!
- And if you’d like to book a free 15-minute consultation with Dr. Bell and her team, you can reach out to her by phone or email. Her details are below:
- Phone: (509) 315-8166. Email: Dr.Bell@clearchiro.com. Website: https://www.clearchirospokane.com. Facebook: facebook.com/clearchiropracticspokane. Instagram: clearchirospokane
Thank you for listening to the “Stay Healthy Spokane” podcast! If you have any comments/questions or ideas for future topics, please reach out to Luke at Luke@GordonPhysicalTherapy.com
Want Some Help To Get There Faster?
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
© 2018 Gordon Physical Therapy